How to order a repeat prescription
Ways to Order your Prescription
- Via this online form
- Order Repeat Prescriptions Online - Please contact the surgery to register for this service, you will need a valid email address and mobile telephone number. Click here to find out more about our online services.
- Via a Pharmacy of your choice - please enquire at your chosen pharmacy how to proceed with this service if available
- At the Surgery - there is a post box located at the front and back of the surgery, and is clearly signposted
- Via Post - please send your repeat prescription request to the surgery address
Please allow two working days, for any requests to go to your nominated pharmacy.
We do not accept telephone requests.
Pharmacists are trained experts in the use of medicines. For many questions regarding your medication, you will find your pharmacy a valuable source of information.
- Day Lewis pharmacy 127 Bellenden Road, London SE15 4QY Tel: 020 7639 6401
- Day Lewis pharmacy: 151 Peckham High Street, London SE15 5SL Tel: 020 7639 7166
- Day Lewis pharmacy: Tessa Jowell Health Centre 72H, London SE22 8EY Tel: 020 8693 1717
If you wish to collect your prescription from a pharmacy different to your nominated pharmacy, please contact us.
Electronic Prescription Service
We prescribe using the NHS Electronic Prescribing System. This means that when we issue a prescription, instead of having a piece of paper that must be taken from the surgery to the pharmacy, the information is sent electronically. This removes the delays that can sometimes happen when at busy times and makes it much easier for patients who use other pharmacies.
If you are on repeat prescriptions, you will periodically be asked to review these medications with a doctor, practice pharmacist or practice nurse. A medication review notification should appear on your repeat slip, or we will let the pharmacist know. This is to keep you safe and make sure this remains the right medication for you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.