Patient Survey Performance Crystal Palace Road / Chadwick Road
|Total No. Patients
January 2024 CPR
January 2024 CR
- CPR = Crystal Palace Road
- CR = Chadwick Road
- Patients Comments: Thank you for a lovely service ** difficulty in making an appointment over the phone ** difficulty to speak with preferred gp ** insufficient time for appointments **
- Patients Comments: ** helpful reception staff ** I'm happy with every doctor I see ** always seen when I asked ** I feel that 10 mins is not enough time for an appointment, there are doctors that do and do not spend time (more at tessa jowell, feel like you pushedaway). I want to add dr. Andrade I felt listenedand took time ** availability of appointment time; preferred gp; choice of appointments.
- Patients Comments: **much improved recently ** the receptionists are pleasant and try their best always to assist ** I couldn't make an appointment yesterday when I rang, however the receptionist was very helpful and gave me a number to help with a mental healthcare enquiry. Today I was offered an appointment today by phone and the receptionist was very helpful. ** no appointments available, the reception staff is excelent ** everything is good ** good surgery overall
- Patients Comments: ** reception and nurse was very very good and always helpful ** I have found the surgery is improving
- Patients Comments: Just want to add that Cecilia was so kind, professional and caring. I can only say thank you for always supporting me in my medical condition (Dialysis) and for being so kind. Ms Thompson was absolutely kind and very supportive. Although the actual appt was not needed (H Blood pressure), she very kindly direct me to the correct person anxiety issues! Once again, everyone from the receptionist to the staff member who saw me, are very efficient and kind. Thank you to Ms Thompson for her kindness and support! I am really happy with the receptionist called Sabrina she is so helpful and very kind and friendly. I found making and appointment today was very good. I think the surgery here seems good compared with other comments I have received about other surgeries in the area. Receptionist very experience, excellent with client care best improvement going forward for the surgery. She has brough the online bad reviews straws to change with better comments about the surgery. DMC is treating my ADHD and I've been please with the experience of the share care agreement. Overall a good surgery, I like being able to make a telephone consultation online, as I very rarely need to see a GP face to face. I have also seen a GP/Nurse several times with my child over the past 12 months and they have been excellent. My answers are based on experiences for both of us. Wonderful receptionist and very kindly doctors, thank you. Coming into surgery and making the appoint was better the reception on 13/10/23 am was very helpful and provided the appt needed. If doctors can please stick to the callback times because sometimes people miss the call if the doctor calls earlier or later than expected. Then, the patient has to call again to make a new appt. The main concern I have is based on my initial interaction with reception when someone told me I could not get help filling my gestational diabetes prescription until my new patient intake, which meant I would have to wait a month. I had to make several phone calls before finally being connected to a nurse who helped me sort it out. To satisfaction to date, appointment lead times could improve plus an appointment reminder email or text. It is very hard to get through on the phone. It has also been an ongoing problem for me to get the required amount of medication so are constantly running out and having to last minute grab some.
- Patient Comments: DMC & Tessa Jowell (went to TJ today for the first time) are outstanding. You wouldn't know the NHS is in crisis from these 2 settings 8 mins is not enough but not your fault. You are all brilliant more resource on women's health & mental health would be welcomed.
- Patients Comments: I am deaf and cannot use the phone. It is very difficult for me to book an appointment any other way at the time I need. (I have to get my husband to phone for me). At my last GP appointment, he answered the phone during the consultation so did not listen properly to my request and actioned it incorrectly. Very frustrating * Sandra the receptionist is the best ever receptionist you have had. Cecilia is the best blood taker ever. I would like to commend the support, so far from nurse Cecilia and Dr Pun for their efforts to and with my current condition, they both have provided me with very useful information something I have not received from this surgery for a very long time! many thanks to both - job well done! Cecilia was excellent - warm considerate and knowledgeable.
- Patient Comments: I have had essential medication cancelled with no heads up, not acceptable good people cannot do a good if not in a good system please sort it out * All excellent!!!
- Patient Comments: Nurse not a GP cannot get GP appointments * Sabrina helpful receptionist, getting through the phone some times poor, Cecilia is excellent but availability if GPs is dire
- Patient Comments: I wish the automated systems was better. I have given up trying to get appointments for myself and only bother for my son now * Jevan ANP was excellent, made me feel very comfortable, my blood pressure went down! He listened and was very caring and provided me with lots of information to make changes.
January 2024 CPR
- Patient Comments: Huge improvements on getting through on phones!, I have always had an appointment with a GP when requested but not always the same GP * The receptionist had a difficult patient who was at the receptionist desk Sandra d/w it Instead of repeating her answer, Sandra worded her answer slightly diffculty which was understood by the patient, The recorded phone system takes too long
January 2024 CR
- Patient Comments: Love the NHS
Published: Feb 2, 2024
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.