Your Personal Information
We take your privacy very seriously.
- You can ask questions or complain about how we use your information
- We collect, store, and use information about you and your health so that we can give you the best possible care
- We use other companies to help us deliver services – but we always make sure they protect your information
- We use your information to check our services are safe and good quality
- Sometimes we are required to share your information by law
- We make sure staff are trained to protect your information
- We share your information with other health and social care providers involved in your care, unless you ask us not to
- We use technology to protect your information
- We do not keep your information for longer than necessary
- If you move away or register with another provider, we will send your records to them
- You have rights when it comes to your information
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.